Page 73 Programs
All of Page 73′s programs are specifically for early-career playwrights. Each year, Page 73 offers five primary programs:
- a New York City or world premiere production of a new play that marks the professional premiere of that playwright in New York City;
- the P73 Playwriting Fellowship to one playwright;
- a week-long summer residency program on the Yale University campus to four playwrights;
- Interstate 73, a writing group that consists of six to eight playwrights; and
- Page 2, an extensive workshop offering a lengthy rehearsal process and design support to one play in development.
Please note our primary means of receiving submissions for all of our programs is through our Development Programs application.
Though the P73 Playwriting Fellowship is the only program awarded solely on the basis of these applications, participants of the Yale Residency, Interstate 73, Page 2, and the annual production are chosen primarily from playwrights who have gotten to know Page 73 through this application process.
Please click here to learn more about the application for Page 73′s various development programs.