Apply to Page 73
The deadline for the 2015 Page 73 Development Programs Application was Wednesday, May 1st, 2014. Applications for Page 73's 2016 Development Programs will be made available online in February, 2014. Eligibility Requirements for Page 73's Development Programs:
- The applicant must be a US resident at the time of participation;
- The applicant must have completed at least 2 full-length plays or at least 3 one-act plays;
- The applicant must have made a commitment to playwriting as a professional goal;
- The applicant must have never received a production of his/her work in New York City that was larger than an Actors’ Equity Showcase Code presentation; and
- The applicant must not be enrolled in a degree/certificate program at the time of participation.
If you're having problems with this form, use this alternate link to apply.The deadline for the 2015 Page 73 Development Programs Application is Thursday, May 1st, 2014, at 11:59pm EST.
Page 73's annual application process is the primary way we meet new playwrights and stay engaged with those playwrights within our mission whom we are familiar with. Below please find the application form for all three 2015 development programs. Click on each heading for more information; the application form and upload portal can be found in the final bar. Kindly follow all instructions below. There is no fee to apply.
Once you have submitted your completed application you should see a confirmation screen as well as receive a confirmation email. If you have any questions regarding the online application, please email email@example.com.