How To Apply
The deadline for the 2017 Page 73 Development Programs Application was Sunday, April 3rd, 2016. For any questions about our application process, please contact applications[AT]page73[DOT]org.
Applications for Page 73’s 2018 Development Programs will be made available in January, 2017.
Eligibility Requirements for Page 73’s Development Programs:
- The applicant must be a US resident at the time of participation;
- The applicant must have completed at least 2 full-length plays or at least 3 one-act plays;
- The applicant must have made a commitment to playwriting as a professional goal;
- The applicant must have never received a production of his/her work in New York City that was larger than an Actors’ Equity Showcase Code presentation; and
- The applicant must not be enrolled in a degree/certificate program at the time of participation.