How To Apply
The deadline for the 2016 Page 73 Development Programs Application was Wednesday, April 15th, 2015. For any questions about our application process, please contact Literary Associate Elliot Quick at applications[AT]page73[DOT]org.
Applications for Page 73’s 2017 Development Programs will be made available online in February 2016.
Eligibility Requirements for Page 73’s Development Programs:
- The applicant must be a US resident at the time of participation;
- The applicant must have completed at least 2 full-length plays or at least 3 one-act plays;
- The applicant must have made a commitment to playwriting as a professional goal;
- The applicant must have never received a production of his/her work in New York City that was larger than an Actors’ Equity Showcase Code presentation; and
- The applicant must not be enrolled in a degree/certificate program at the time of participation.