How To Apply
The deadline for the 2014 Page 73 Development Programs Application was Wednesday, May 1st, 2013.
This year Page 73 is excited to launch its online application!
Below please find a link to the application. Kindly follow the instructions set forth in the application. There is no fee to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the online application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligibility Requirements for Page 73′s Development Programs:
- The applicant must be a US resident at the time of participation;
- The applicant must have completed at least 2 full-length plays or at least 3 one-act plays;
- The applicant must have made a commitment to playwriting as a professional goal;
- The applicant must have never received a production of his/her work in New York City that was larger than an Actors’ Equity Showcase Code presentation; and
- The applicant must not be enrolled in a degree/certificate program at the time of participation.