How To Apply
The deadline for the 2014 Page 73 Development Programs Application was Wednesday, May 1st, 2013.
Applications for Page 73′s 2015 Development Programs will be made available online in February, 2014.
If you are interested in reading last year’s application, you can download a PDF version of the online application: 2014 Page 73 Development Programs Application
Eligibility Requirements for Page 73′s Development Programs:
- The applicant must be a US resident at the time of participation;
- The applicant must have completed at least 2 full-length plays or at least 3 one-act plays;
- The applicant must have made a commitment to playwriting as a professional goal;
- The applicant must have never received a production of his/her work in New York City that was larger than an Actors’ Equity Showcase Code presentation; and
- The applicant must not be enrolled in a degree/certificate program at the time of participation.